It’s never too early or too late for upgrading to solar.
Some people might think it’s too early to truly benefit from solar energy. But that’s simply not the case. It’s never too early to stop paying utility companies to burn natural resources in order to generate electricity for your household.
Solar Technology Has Proven to Be Beneficial
Solar technology has proven to be beneficial in plenty of ways.
In particular, it has proven to be beneficial for saving money, improving our environment, and even for improving our own health. Let’s get into some of the details about each one of these main benefits below.
1. Solar Technology Has Proven to Be Beneficial for Saving Money!
Solar technology has continuously proven to save plenty money for households.
Many homeowners are under the false impression that they must wait for years before solar panel installation pays off. This is absolutely not true. Solar panels can instantly start saving money for many of today’s households. With 30 year financing, the monthly cost of solar can add up to much less than monthly cost of electricity! You can start saving money right away!
Not to mention, many households in California can qualify for not paying a single penny the first year of converting to solar! That’s right, you won’t have to pay a single penny for electricity the first year.
Therefore, during the first year of switching to solar, you can instantly save every dollar that you would have otherwise paid to a utility company.
2. Solar Technology Has Proven to Be Beneficial for Our Environment!
Solar technology has proven to be beneficial for our environment in a countless amount of ways.
Utility companies burn natural resources in order to generate electricity for homes. Every time a home converts to solar, the less a utility company has to burn natural resources for that home. As more households start to generate their homes electricity consumption through solar energy, less natural resources get burned by utility companies in order to generate electricity overall.
As a result of burning less natural resources, we are taking less from the Earth while reducing the amount of damage we cause to the ozone layer and the biological life on earth.
3. Solar Technology Has Even Proven to Be Beneficial for Our Health!
You might already realize why solar technology has proven to be beneficial for our health without even having to read the rest of this section.
By understanding the section above as to why solar technology has proven to be beneficial for our environment, it shouldn’t be hard to understand why it benefits our health as well. When utility companies are burning natural resources in order to provide us with electricity, there is smog and pollution being released into the air, and we breathe that air. The air we breathe has a direct impact on our health.
Therefore, as more households go solar, less natural resources are burned by utility company in order to provide homes with electricity. Due to less natural resources being burned by the utility companies, the overall pollution and smog caused by them will be reduced.
As a result, the air we breathe will be that much cleaner, and our health will be that much better.
You Can Start Benefiting From Solar Instantly!
Don’t instantly fall under the wrong impression that you need to wait many years in order for the benefits of solar to start showing. Start benefiting from solar panels now!
Although many homes can start benefiting right away, there are also circumstances that households may not instantly benefit from solar. There can be multiple reasons why some households may not be able to immediately benefit.
- One way it may not be immediately beneficial is if a household is not consuming enough electricity.
- Another way it may not be immediately beneficial is the solar panels are leased instead of purchased, in which case a homeowner can only receive 70% of it’s households electricity consumption from solar panels. While 30% of the home’s electricity consumption must still be provided by a utility company. This can be prevented by purchasing solar panels instead of leasing them.
- Another way it may not be immediately beneficial is if the amount of solar panels installed on a home are not powerful enough to generate the amount of electricity that a the household requires. In this case, a utility company would have to provide the additional electricity the home needs. Therefore resulting in an additional electric bill. (In some cases, contractors secretively do this on purpose to provide homeowners with lower financing quotes in order for it to be easier to make sales.) This problem can be prevented by making sure the amount of solar panels installed on your home are powerful enough to generate as much electricity as the household will require.
There is no need to assume whether or not your household will instantly benefit from solar technology. Solar panel installation contractors near you can look into the details of your monthly electricity consumption and compare it to monthly cost of financing solar panels.
Find out Exactly How Much You Can Benefit from Solar
You can be provided with with specific numbers of how you will be affected by converting to solar. A contractor can do this by comparing and contrasting your current electricity consumption with the cost per month of financing solar.
Local experts near you can look into whether or not upgrading to solar is the right choice for your household! Our pros at All American Builders are popular for providing the most innovated solar installation Los Angeles has to offer! Get in touch to find out if you qualify for making money instantly! In addition to solar services, we offer all types of home remodeling in Los Angeles and surrounding cities.